Number of Servings: 8
1 lb (500 g) fresh PEI Mussels, steamed and shucked
2 cups (500 mL) 35% cream (whipping cream)
2 Tbsp (30 mL) butter
1 lb (500 g) crab leg meat, chopped and cooked
1 lb (500 g) coldwater shrimp, cooked and peeled
1 lb (500 g) cod fillet, cooked and cubed (or white fish)
1⁄2 cup (125 mL) cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup (250 mL) parmesan cheese, grated
white pepper, freshly ground
- Rinse fresh PEI Mussels under tap water. Tap any mussels that are still open and discard any that do not close after being tapped and rinsed. Set aside.
- Cook linguine according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Pour cream into large pot. Add pepper (to taste) and butter.
- Reduce heat slightly. Stir in fresh PEI Mussels, fish and shellfish. Add cheeses. Blend well.
- Gently stir in linguine and serve immediately.