‘MAKE MUSSEL MEMORIES’ OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Individuals who participate in the Contest and submit an entry are referred to herein as an “Entrant.” The owner and facilitator of this is contest is the Mussel Industry Council of Prince Edward Island, referred to herein as "Sponsor". The Sponsor has partnered with a third party marketing agency to manage various aspected of the contest, and this third party will be referred to as “Contest Administrator”.
The contest mechanics include entry methods in conjunction with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Streamsend, and uses the third party app Gleam for part of its overall entry collection and other functionality requirements. These third parties will be referred to as ‘Releasees’ herein where applicable.
By participating in the ‘Make Mussel Memories’ Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Terms and Conditions.
Contest is open only to individuals who are at least nineteen (19) years of age on the entry date, and who are legal Canadian residents or American residents. Contest subject to all provincial, territorial and state laws; i.e. residents of Quebec are not eligible to enter. Employees of Sponsor and Contest Administrator, and their immediate families (spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grand children, siblings, children and “step” of each) and those individuals living in their same household, are not eligible to enter or win. Entrants also agree that this Contest, and all applicable written/verbal communication, is only to be provided in English.
2) CONTEST PERIOD:
The Contest is scheduled to begin on or about September 19, 2016 at 12:00:00 P.M. Atlantic Standard Time (AST) and all prize draws will end on or about January 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 P.M. AST (known as the “Contest Duration”). All claims to prizing are to be accepted until February 28th, 2017.
3) HOW TO ENTER:
The full contest entry web page can be accessed via the following URL link: www.peimussel.com/contest. This page will be accessible only during the contest duration as stated within these rules. Entrants are only able to enter contest via this online access. Many public libraries, retail businesses and others offer free-access computers; plus Twitter, Facebook and Instagram offer the general public free accounts, while signing up for newsletter primarily requires an email address.
To participate in the contest, Entrants have four (4) ways to enter, with each entry method being considered an official contest entry. Each entry option will have the Entrant automatically entered into random prize draws for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE or SECONDARY PRIZES as outlined below.
- 1: How to enter via TWITTER.
To enter via Twitter, you must: (1) have a valid, public (i.e. not “protected”) Twitter account, (2) “follow” @peimussels Twitter account during the contest duration directly through the Gleam contest entry form located on the PEI Mussels contest page only, and (3) be a new follower to this Sponsor account within the contest duration - www.twitter.com/peimussels
- 2: How to enter via INSTAGRAM.
To enter via Instagram, you must: (1) “visit” @pei_mussels Instagram account during the contest duration directly through the Gleam contest entry form located on the PEI Mussels contest page only
- 3: How to enter via FACEBOOK.
To enter via Facebook, you must: (1) “visit” the PEI Mussels Facebook page during the contest duration directly through the Gleam contest entry form located on the PEI Mussels contest page only
- 4: How to enter via NEWSLETTER
To enter via the Sponsor’s newsletter (Mussels In Minutes), you must: (1) have an active email address, (2) sign-up to receive the newsletter as per specifically outlined within the newsletter sign-up web form directly through the Gleam contest entry form located on the PEI Mussels contest page only, and (3) be a new newsletter subscriber to the Sponsor account within the contest duration - www.peimussel.com/newsletter
Number of entries is dependent on how many logins each entrant generates based upon unique personal email addresses, and how many personal options entrant has available to engage via the standard entry methods (i.e. how many Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts) . If you attempt or are suspected of attempting to enter using robotic, automatic, programmed or any other methods of participation not authorized by these rules, it shall be deemed as tampering and will void your entries. Entrants must be the rightful owner of the social media account associated with the Contest entry.
As noted previously, only entries that occur directly through the Gleam app located on the www.peimussel.com/contest page count as official entries. Visiting or following the Sponsor’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Newsletter accounts outside of the Gleam app are not counted as entries into this contest. Tracking of each entry as a new page visit/follow/sign-up status within the contest duration will be monitored and managed by Contest Administrator via Gleam.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Streamsend or Gleam (Releasees). By participating in any Contest, you completely release any third party of all liability as indicated within these rules.
There is one (1) GRAND PRIZE plus twenty (20) SECONDARY PRIZES available to be won during the contest duration.
- GRAND PRIZE
• Return economy class airfare for two (2) to Prince Edward Island, Canada departing from a major Canadian or American airport nearest the winner’s home. Includes departure taxes and all other related taxes such as fuel surcharges, navigational surcharges, air traveler’s security charges and airport improvement fees, by example. Specific airline and flight schedule will be selected by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. All travel is subject to availability and to flight schedules. The Contest winner and his/her respective travel companion are responsible for all costs not expressly described, including without limitation to, travel and health insurance, travel documentations (e.g. passport), taxes, travel baggage, ground transportation, gratuities, room service, any applicable overnight layovers, and other personal expenses. The travel companion must travel on the same itinerary as the winner. Trip extensions and changes are not permitted. It is the Grand Prize winner’s and his/her travel companion’s responsibility to arrange transportation to get to and from the flight departure city/airport. The Sponsor is not responsible if the Grand Prize contest winner and/or his/her travel companion are denied entry into Canada for any reason if winner is randomly selected from the United States. If the winner and his/her guest reside within 100 kms of Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada then two (2) flights with a maximum value of $750.00 CDN each, and redeemable for return flights anywhere preferred Sponsor airline flies (in Canada only), will be provided.
• Fees associated with five (5) night stay for two (2) people at a Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island based hotel; plus fees associated with parking of a vehicle if applicable based on parking options from selected hotel chain. Note that hotel chain to be selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Prize includes costs associated with accommodations only; any fees outside of accommodations (i.e. room service, movie fees, etc) will be the responsibility of winner, including any applicable taxes. A minimum of one person, either the Grand Prize winner or the travel companion, must hold a valid credit card to cover any incidentals or any other requirement that may be required at the hotel.
• Two (2) tickets to the Prince Edward Island International Shellfish Festival (www.peishellfish.com) tentatively scheduled for September 15, 16 and 17, 2017 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
• Two (2) tickets to the ‘Feast and Frolic’ event as part of the Fall Flavours festival (www.fallflavours.ca) tentatively scheduled for September 14, 2017. Should this event not coincide within the duration of the Grand Prize redemption period, two (2) alternative tickets to a Fall Flavours event which aligns with the redemption dates will be supplied to the winning Entrant instead.
• Automobile rental for Grand Prize winner to use during time physically on Prince Edward Island. Winner and traveling companion must have valid driver’s license and available for required legal/insurance coverage to redeem this prize. All rental-specific agreements are between vehicle rental company and winner and/or traveling companion. Specific vehicle rental company completely at the discretion of Sponsor.
- Grand prize winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule or cancellation of any elements of the Grand Prize, or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay.
Additionally, Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest are for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element.
- Any unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Sponsor.
EVENT SPECIFIC ADDITIONAL NOTES:
- All event tickets (Shellfish Festival and Feast and Frolic/alternative event) are subject to program availability, venue capacity, and age restrictions per event.
- Selection of seat location(s) for events is solely at the discretion of the winning Entrant while physically at the event; no assigned seating for events are available.
- Grand Prize winner and traveling companion must abide by all event venue policies.
- Sponsor and/or event coordinators reserve the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring any party into disrepute.
- Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule or cancellation of any element of the events.
- SECONDARY PRIZES
There will be twenty (20) secondary prizes for drawn for duration contest duration. See below for specific prize draw schedule.
• One (1) copy of the recipe book “Mussels: Preparing, Cooking and Enjoying a Sensational Seafood” by Alain Bossé (Author) and Linda Duncan (Author) in paperback form.
• PLUS one (1) t-shirt featuring the Sponsor’s custom printed ‘Very Best’ shirt design. Sizing for shirt to be random per draw; no substitutions, returns or exchanges on shirts if not the preferred shirt size of any randomly selected winner.
5) CONTEST SCHEDULE, WINNER SELECTION AND WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Grand Prize Winner and Secondary Prize Winners will be randomly selected from any one of the previously stated entry methods. All entries via the stated methods will be collected and sorted via the third party app Gleam. During prize draw dates (as outlined below), Gleam will combine all entries and then export as CSV or XLS file. From this file, one cell number (using a random online number-generating platform) will be selected, and the entrant assigned to that cell will be initially deemed the winner per prize. To determine if drawn Entrant names are as per entry rules as outlined previously, the Contest Administrator will only use Gleam reporting to track contest entries.
A) GRAND PRIZE
GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND GUEST MUST TAKE TRIP FROM SEPTEMBER 14, 2017 THRU SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 OR THE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED. One (1) eligible winner will be randomly selected via above prize draw method from all eligible entries received during contest duration (as previously stated) on or before 11:59 P.M. AST on February 10, 2017. This random draw will occur in conjunction with Sponsor and at the office of the Contest Administrator located at 87 Pownal Street, Charlottetown, PEI Canada. The specific winner notification process, and all applicable rules for notification and redemption, is stated below. This winner can select any travelling companion that they prefer, and in accordance to these contest rules, to make up the two (2) official winners.
B) SECONDARY PRIZES
Twenty (20) eligible winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during contest duration (as previously stated) on or before the following dates:
• Draw 1 - from Facebook entrants - September 23, 2016
• Draw 2 - from Instagram entrants - September 30, 2016
• Draw 3 - from Twitter entrants - October 7, 2016
• Draw 4 - from Newsletter entrants - October 14, 2016
• Draw 5 - from Facebook entrants- October 28, 2016
• Draw 6 - from Instagram entrants - November 10, 2016
• Draw 7 - from Twitter entrants - November 18, 2016
• Draw 8 - from Newsletter entrants - November 25, 2016
• Draw 9 - from Facebook entrants - December 6, 2016
• Draw 10 - from Instagram entrants - December 9, 2016
• Draw 11 - from Twitter entrants - December 16, 2016
• Draw 12 - from Newsletter entrants - December 22, 2016
• Draw 13 - from Facebook entrants - January 6, 2017
• Draw 14 - from Instagram entrants - January 6, 2017
• Draw 15 - from Twitter entrants - January 13, 2017
• Draw 16 - from Newsletter entrants - January 13, 2017
• Draw 17 - from Facebook entrants - January 20, 2017
• Draw 18 - from Instagram entrants - January 20, 2017
• Draw 19 - from Twitter entrants - January 27, 2017
• Draw 20 - from Newsletter entrants - January 27, 2017
For each of these prize draws, the Contest Administrator will randomly select one winner per form of contest entry as outlined. Potential winners will be notified by the Contest Administrator by responding to Direct Message on the applicable social platform, or via email if entered via newsletter sign-up within approximately five (5) to seven (7) days following the applicable drawing that he/she is the potential winner of a prize. Each potential winner will be asked to respond to the Direct Message and provide his/her e-mail address. A subsequent email from the Contest Administrator will be sent to the winner(s) for confirmation of their full name, mailing address, phone number, plus any other information that is deemed important by the Contest Administrator in relation to all prize redemption.
Specific to the Grand Prize winner, the Contest Administrator will send the potential Grand Prize winner by e-mail a skill-testing question which the potential prize winner must answer without any electronic, mechanical or other assistance. The Contest Administrator will verify that the potential winner(s) has correctly answered the skill-testing question, and, if all other requirement(s) has/have been met, the Contest Administrator will declare that the potential winner is in fact the winner of the specifically drawn prize. Secondary Prize winners will not be sent the skill testing question unless required based upon provincial/state laws as determined per winning draw.
If any potential prize winners do not respond to the notification direct message, e-mail, or have not correctly answered the Grand Prize skill-testing question during the contest duration, or in any other manner has not complied with these Official Rules, the Contest Administrator will declare the potential winner(s) to be disqualified from the applicable contest and to be ineligible to receive the prize(s) in the applicable contest for which he/she was eligible, and the disqualified potential prize winner(s) then will have no claim against Sponsor or Contest Administrator in respect of the applicable contest or the prize which he/she might otherwise have won. Final date to claim ownership of any drawn prize to be permitted until 11:59 P.M. AST on February 28th, 2017. In event of unclaimed prizes, no alternate prize winners will be selected by the Contest Administrator from eligible entries, and these remaining prizes will return to Sponsor unclaimed.
6) PRIZE INFORMATION / APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE / ODDS OF WINNING:
There are a total of twenty-one (21) prizes available to be won through the twenty-one (210 individual contests, i.e. one (1) prize per contest draw.
The one (1) Grand Prize is estimated to have a value of $3,000.00 CDN. All twenty (20) Secondary Prizes estimated to have a value of $60.00 CDN each.
Limit one (1) prize per person during the Contest Period, i.e. once an eligible entrant has won a prize in an individual contest, the entrant will not be eligible to win another prize in a subsequent contest during the contest duration.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received in the applicable contest which are determine to be new entrants via the entry methods prior to the end of the applicable contest duration.
7) ADDITIONAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS:
(a) All winners are solely responsible for all federal, provincial, and/or local income taxes, sales tax, gift taxes, surcharges, service charges, processing and handling fees, and all other costs or expenses incurred in claiming a prize (if applicable). Prize transfers are not allowed, except with the express consent of Sponsor (which may be withheld for any reason). Prizes must be accepted as awarded as-is and no substitutions, exchange, or conversion to cash will be made unless previously noted based on Grand Prize winner being physically residing close to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
(b) Subject to the provisions of these Official Rules, only the number of prizes described above will be available to be awarded in this Contest and in no event shall more than that number of each kind of prize be awarded. Any refusal by a prize winner to accept a prize, as awarded and in its entirety, hereby releases and forever discharges Sponsor and Contest Administrator from all obligations to the prize winner, related to the prize, including delivery of same and the prize will not be awarded in the Contest.
c) By participating in the Contest, each potential winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, the Contest Administrator, Releasees, plus airline provider, hotel provider, Fall Flavours, PEI International Shellfish Festival, and each of those entities’ respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, successors, independent contractors, and all of those entities’ respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all liability for any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and injury and property loss or damage, or illness due to food allergies, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or arising out of participation in any Contest-related activity, or due or related to the acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of the whole or any part of any prize or prize-related activity (including any activity related thereto), or the use by Sponsor or its designees of any entry or component thereof. The potential winners waive the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and any claim respecting liability and publicity which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem that prize. As well, by participating in the Contest, each Entrant releases the Contest Administrator from any direct or indirect errors specific to deeming if the Entrant is a new page visit, follower or subscriber based on the contest entry methods. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ON THE PART OF SPONSOR, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(d) By participating in the Contest, each potential winner, for good and valuable consideration, receipt of which is by them acknowledged by their participation, agrees to the use (but not the obligation to use) by Sponsor of his/her name, photograph, voice, and image, along with (or without) his/her address (town/city and Province) and to the use (but not the obligation to use) by Sponsor of any statements made by or attributed to him/her in or in connection with the Contest, or the prize, or both, in any and all media (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet) now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, in any language and throughout the universe for advertising, promotional, publicity or any other purposes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, in connection with the Contest and in other promotions conducted by Sponsor, or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates, without further compensation, notice, approval or authorization, and hereby releases Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, successors, assigns, local corporate and non-corporate advertising cooperatives, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies (i.e. Contest Administrator), service agencies and independent contractors, and all of those entities’ respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents, from any claims or liability arising out of or with respect to such use, if any.
(e) The Contest Administrator is not obliged to engage in any individual contact, or correspondence, with any person, except with the potential winners of the prizes.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS:
(a) All decisions of Sponsor and the Contest Administrator concerning any matter involved in the Contest are final and binding in all respects, and all eligible persons who enter the Contest agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of Sponsor and the Contest Administrator. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of any provision of these Official Rules, the decision or interpretation of Sponsor in that regard shall be final and binding upon all persons who enter the Contest.
(b) All entries recorded in the Contest via Gleam third party platform are subject to verification by the Contest Administrator as being an authentic entry and new to the applicable entry platforms. Any entry or Declaration and Release (if required), which, for any reason, is incomplete, altered, or contains false or misleading information is invalid and the person who submits such entry or document will be disqualified for the applicable prize in the Contest. A potential winner must allow approximately 2-3 weeks, up until February 28th, 2017, following receipt by the Contest Administrator of the potential contact and mailing information, plus Grand Prize winner’s answer to the skill-testing question, and for verification by the Contest Administrator of all matters relevant to that potential winner’s entry and for delivery of the prize.
(d) Sponsor, Contest Administrator and Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, mislabeled as a ‘new’ Facebook Page visit, Twitter follower, Instagram page visit, Newsletter subscriber, failed or undelivered entries, Direct Messages, e-mails, or other transmissions; or entries that contain an incorrect answer to the skill-testing question; or for lost, interrupted, failed, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or other connections; or hardware or software malfunctions on computers or other electronic devices, or other technical failures or difficulties; or for transactions processed late or incorrectly due to computer or electronic malfunction; lost prizes due to issues with mail service provider for the mailing of all secondary prizes; for the failure, interruption or delay of any entry or e-mail or Direct Message or Declaration and Release or mail or courier delivery or other communication to be received, delivered or sent in connection with the Contest, for the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer/electronic device networks; or for any breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”, or other errors, difficulties, interventions, malfunctions, incompatibility, misconnection or miscommunication of any kind, whether human, virus, bug, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or in any Contest-related materials. Except where prohibited by law, none of the Releasees are responsible for any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Streamsend and/or Gleam platform users, any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by tampering or hacking (including stated third party websites). None of the Releasees are responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer or other electronic device related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or from use of Releases websites (including but not limited to the corruption/loss/destruction of any information/data stored therein).
9) GOVERNING LAW:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Province of Prince Edward Island, and the federal laws of Canada/United States applicable therein without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws. All eligible persons, Sponsor, the Contest Administrator, and all other parties hereby attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Prince Edward Island, sitting in the City of Charlottetown, PEI Canada, in respect of the determination of any matter or dispute arising under or in respect of the Contest or these Official Rules and agree that any such determination shall be brought solely and exclusively before such courts in the Province of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
10) DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE:
It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or interfering with the operation of the Contest, or with the enforcement or functioning of these Official Rules; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt, undermine or corrupt the fair and proper administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying persons from entering the Contest and any future contests conducted by Sponsor. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor and/or the Contest Administrator with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of an e-mail address or a Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the account by Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter, as applicable. An authorized account holder of an e-mail address is the individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the authorized subscriber of the Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. No illegible, incomplete, forged, software generated or other automated entries will be accepted. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or cancel, modify, amend, suspend or reinstate the Contest in any way, with no obligation or liability, subject to applicable law, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions, viruses, bugs or any other cause or any nature which is beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor have destroyed, severely undermined, or adversely affected the security, integrity, feasibility and/or proper administration of the Contest. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, or any federal, provincial or local government law, order, or Releasee regulation, or order of any court or jurisdiction, then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, amend, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received in the applicable contest as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Sponsor will have no liability whatsoever if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned or for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of participation in the Contest or related to or resulting from any material related to this Contest, or any other matter, occurrence, act or omission arising in respect of the Contest.
11) ENTRANT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION: